Thursday, July 28, 2011

Making Time for Art

Ever since having little Maya Claire, I've been working on how to balance time with her and my husband, work, creating art, and selling in my shops.  Needless to say, life's been a little hectic.  Fortunately for me, little Maya is the most perfect baby girl, and she likes to help her mom in the studio.  She sits in her Bumbo chair and watches everything I do.  A few weeks ago, I was able to get in the studio and create one of my first pieces in a long time.  It's a fun mixed media piece featuring a bird (my fave thing to create and paint right now) in a hand made wire bird cage.  It's so fun, and I hope you like it! It's freshly listed for sale in my Etsy shop too! 

1 comment:

  1. This is a lovely piece :)

    Congrats on Baby love her name :)

    Pics of nursery are gorgeous :)

    What a joy to have a little helper in your studio :) Enjoy, (they grow up all too quickly, now I am teaching my son how to cook for when he goes back to college, T. :)

    ReplyDelete