Sunday, June 5, 2011

Decorating the Nursery

Well, Little Maya Claire is finally here and is 12 weeks old already! Time flies when you are having fun, let me tell you! I had so many projects in mind to make her nursery a special place, and I finally finished most of them. I fell in love with the Amy Butler Love Collection of Fabrics and decided to do the nursery based on the colors in those fabrics. I had a beautiful custom made quilt made from the fabrics, and I worked on a couple little projects with the fabric myself. My mom was recently in town and helped me sew up some little fabric tie backs for the curtains in the nursery, and I worked on framing some pieces of the fabric to bring more color into the room. Here are a few pictures, feel free to leave comments!











No comments:

Post a Comment