Recently, I was asked to fill out a few questions by someone featuring me on their blog... I liked the questions, and I thought it might be fun for my readers to get to know a little more about me. Here are the questions and my answers. :)
1. How long have you been doing your craft?
-I've been doing Paper Crafts my entire life. In fact, my mom used to call me the 'Paper Queen' when I was little. It's funny to think that my love of paper as a little girl has turned into quite a business!
2. What is your favorite item in your shop?
-My favorite item in my shop would probably be my Vintage French paper packs http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=41603291
I absolutely LOVE old French paper, and these packs are the best! As far as a handmade item, I am really into making my mixed media greeting cards!
3. What is your favorite things to purchase on Etsy?
-I think my favorite thing to purchase on Etsy would probably be other vintage paper... What can i say, I'm a paperholic!
4. Is there any other craft you do but don't sell on Etsy?
- I do LOTS of other crafts, but most of the time, they get purchased or given away to friends and family members before they make it on Etsy. I really enjoy painting flower pots and creating vases out of repurposed wood!
5. What is your favorite color?
-I'd have to say my favorite color is Blue... (Blue is part of my last name... and in my shop name) :) http://katieblue.etsy.com/
6. name 3 books/movies/music that you love.
-3 of my favorite books and movies would be... Almost Famous, Ferris Bueller's Day Off, and all of the Shopaholic books.