Thursday, March 19, 2009

Inspiration






One of my favorite places in the Phoenix area is the Desert Botanical Garden. As a landscape architect, I appreciate all the little details that have gone into making this place beautiful. The wonderful glass artist Dale Chihuly has an installation there right now, which is just gorgeous. The colors of the glass mixed into the beautiful desert are truly inspiring. I visited yesterday and took some wonderful pictures. Enjoy! And, if you are in the Phoenix area, you should definitely stop by the Desert Botanical Garden and check it out! It's worth it!

6 comments:

  1. I LOVE glass art! You know what's sad, I've lived out here for almost 13 years and I've never been to the botanical gardens. Shame on me!

    Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow I'd love to see this. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. just discovered your lovely blog on an etsy forum thread - these botanical garden photo's are amazing, ok I'm hooked, I'm your latest follower!! come on over and visit me sometime:

    just discovered your blog on an etsy forum thread - so glad I did, I so totally notice all of the on TV and at the movies and now I've got a few of my friends doing it too! come on over an visit me sometime:

    http://namaste-elsiee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow those are gorgeous!

    Thanks for sharing the photos, and for leaving your link on my blog thread in the etsy forums. :D

    Have a happy saturday!
    CaitiJo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow I love these pictures! Amazing colors

    ReplyDelete